Well, today is Day 1 of KCWC but don't get your hopes up, I haven't managed to make a Charlie tunic in an hour.
In fact, I haven't managed to do anything at all on the KCWC front. I got so confused about what I had and hadn't paid the childminder that my hour came and went while I had my nose in the internet banking doodah. And I still have to get Stashlet's bag ready for tomorrow. Foof.
So hopefully I'll do 2 hours tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me.
In the meantime, I realised that I never showed you Charlie #2, despite the fact that I made it in July. July!
It's Bomull and another Ikea fabric - bought a few years ago now - and one you might remember from my Danielle frenzy, and a little jacket for Stashlet. I made the18-24 month size and it fitted perfectly. I reckon we'll get a few autumn wears out of it before it gets too small; Stashlet being a hefty 13kg and 91 cm as of last month! I need to make them longer though; I think a couple of inches would do the trick. I might have even said that for Charlie #1 but that was so long ago...
Anyway, the Charlies I intend to make this week will be the next size up as they will be for going over other long sleeved tops and I want them to see Stashlet through to the spring.
Fingers crossed for an improvement tomorrow...