Well, I'm a day late for Show and Tell Tuesday but it's been one of those weeks, or two...
I have had this jersey for years, waiting for just this sort of dress, and it turned out pretty much exactly as I hoped.
I made a few changes to the pattern, though. I lengthened the back by 3cm, and added 10cm + 7" (you'll have to forgive the mixed measurements, it made sense at the time) to the length, and I deepened the neckline by7cm and widened it by 3cm at each shoulder. I also didn't bother with the facing; I just turned a 1cm hem and top stitched it with a twin needle which worked out fine. So it might not even qualify as being a Casual Lady any more!
Anyway, I will definately use this pattern again, it's so quick and simple.